What’s New in Raffleway 1.2
We’re pleased to announce that Raffleway 1.2 is now available, and it is FREE for new and existing users. Here’s a list of what’s new:
- Barcode scanning that scans QR Code, PDF417, and Aztec barcode types commonly used in convention badges. Includes an unlimited number of FREE test scans for barcode scanning.
- 1 month or 1 year In-App Purchase (IAP) subscription for barcode scanning that saves the information scanned.
- Barcode scanning IAP saves first name, last name, and email address for a giveaway, but it also saves all of the information from a convention badge for exporting to CSV. The information may include, but is not limited to first name, last name, email address, badge number, registration type (e.g., exhibitor, participant), phone number, street address, city, state, zip code, and country.
- Barcode scanning configuration mode facilitates the collection of first name, last name, and email address in the correct order
- Notify winners by sending email directly to their email addresses
- Updated UI for the entry form and passcode screens
- Updated Options including an updated Help section
- Check for duplicate participants in a Raffleway
- Editable Terms & Conditions
- End User License Agreement
- Acknowledgments for licenses in Raffleway Settings
- iOS 9 ready
- Bug fixes
In Raffleway 1.2, we are particularly excited to include barcode scanning. We designed the feature so you could try out the scanning first before you buy it. All you have to do is tap the Scan button when you want to enter a participant. Then, you can test the barcode scanning with or without the configuration mode enabled. To make sure the scanning works for the desired barcode(s), we recommend that you do this test before buying the 1 month or 1 year IAPs, which are $49.99 and $149.99, respectively.
If you like the new features, please leave a comment on the iOS App Store listing for Raffleway 1.2. If you have feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.